- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:00 PM
Skopje, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Health Minister Arben Taravari attended the action to clean up the Mother Teresa clinic complex in Skopje and said that similar actions will be held each two to three months.
"We asked the patients what are their main problems with the clinics and the hospitals, and hygiene was named as absolutely the main issue. This is why we are doing this action today. A number of institutions joined us willingly", said Taravari.
Shkodrane Darlishta, head of the General Affairs Service of the clinic complex added that Skopje public utility companies and several private companies joined in the push to clean up the clinics. Minister Taravari said that he plans to hire outside companies to maintain hygiene in the hospital in Gostivar and the Gynecological Clinic in Skopje, and depending on the effects, he will decide whether to do so in other hospitals as well.
Asked about the personnel changes he has been making, Taravari said that soon 70 to 80 percent of the Skopje clinics will have new directors.cc/13:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:40 PM | Alternate FM Katrougalos announces Greece's intention to support Macedonia's bid to join Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos in a letter to the EU Commissioners in ch...
- 6:40 PM | Academia Balkanica Europeana: The Balkans - an integral creative part of Europe
The European Academy of the Balkans based in Bucharest, also known as Academia Balkanica Europeana, ...
- 5:24 PM | Macedonian government promotes European behavior in Balkan region - DM Sekerinska tells DW
Thus far the Macedonian government has promoted a kind of different approach to policy-making and a ...
- 5:20 PM | New raids kill 13 in Syria suburb
A new wave of deadly Syrian government bombardment in the opposition-held eastern suburbs of the cap...
- 5:05 PM | 'May 25' scandal: 'Maximum' sentence to send clear message, says PM Zaev
I support maximum sentences for those who have committed such crimes like the ones involving an unde...