- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:00 PM
Skopje, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Health Minister Arben Taravari attended the action to clean up the Mother Teresa clinic complex in Skopje and said that similar actions will be held each two to three months.
"We asked the patients what are their main problems with the clinics and the hospitals, and hygiene was named as absolutely the main issue. This is why we are doing this action today. A number of institutions joined us willingly", said Taravari.
Shkodrane Darlishta, head of the General Affairs Service of the clinic complex added that Skopje public utility companies and several private companies joined in the push to clean up the clinics. Minister Taravari said that he plans to hire outside companies to maintain hygiene in the hospital in Gostivar and the Gynecological Clinic in Skopje, and depending on the effects, he will decide whether to do so in other hospitals as well.
Asked about the personnel changes he has been making, Taravari said that soon 70 to 80 percent of the Skopje clinics will have new directors.cc/13:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...