- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Gostivar, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Government Minister Samka Ibraimovski met with Roma representatives from Gostivar on Saturday to discuss improving the rights of the Roma community.
"My office will prioritize housing, education and employment through new options available with the help of the Employment Agency. These are the priorities we set out for the end of 2017 and 2018. We also decided to increase the level of welfare for four member families to 12.000 denars a month (200 EUR) that will be implemented in two stages", said Ibraimovski.
Ibraimovski said that similar meetings will be held with Roma representatives in Kocani and Prilep.cc/14:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | DM Sekerinska activities at Munich Security Conference
At the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC), Macedonia's Defense Minister Radmila Seker...
- 4:00 PM | Speaker Xhaferi attends Kosovo independence celebration
Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniver...
- 3:46 PM | BESA Movement elects Afrim Gasi for its leader
Afrim Gashi has been elected Sunday for a new leader of the opposition 'BESA' Movement. At the party...
- 3:19 PM | Massive tax bill takes fizz out of Coca-Cola result
US President Donald Trump's tax overhaul dealt a temporary blow to Coca-Cola, but the beverage giant...
- 2:52 PM | Macedonian Orthodox believers celebrate the Forgiveness Day
Macedonian Orthodox faithful celebrate Procka, a holiday that begins the Great Easter Lent period an...