- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Gostivar, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Government Minister Samka Ibraimovski met with Roma representatives from Gostivar on Saturday to discuss improving the rights of the Roma community.
"My office will prioritize housing, education and employment through new options available with the help of the Employment Agency. These are the priorities we set out for the end of 2017 and 2018. We also decided to increase the level of welfare for four member families to 12.000 denars a month (200 EUR) that will be implemented in two stages", said Ibraimovski.
Ibraimovski said that similar meetings will be held with Roma representatives in Kocani and Prilep.cc/14:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...