- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Gostivar, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Government Minister Samka Ibraimovski met with Roma representatives from Gostivar on Saturday to discuss improving the rights of the Roma community.
"My office will prioritize housing, education and employment through new options available with the help of the Employment Agency. These are the priorities we set out for the end of 2017 and 2018. We also decided to increase the level of welfare for four member families to 12.000 denars a month (200 EUR) that will be implemented in two stages", said Ibraimovski.
Ibraimovski said that similar meetings will be held with Roma representatives in Kocani and Prilep.cc/14:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...