- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Gostivar, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Government Minister Samka Ibraimovski met with Roma representatives from Gostivar on Saturday to discuss improving the rights of the Roma community.
"My office will prioritize housing, education and employment through new options available with the help of the Employment Agency. These are the priorities we set out for the end of 2017 and 2018. We also decided to increase the level of welfare for four member families to 12.000 denars a month (200 EUR) that will be implemented in two stages", said Ibraimovski.
Ibraimovski said that similar meetings will be held with Roma representatives in Kocani and Prilep.cc/14:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...