- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:45 PM
Telavi, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Tomislav Jotovski won the ITF futures tournament in the Georgian city of Telavi.
In the finals, he beat Spaniard Guillermo Olaso 2-1 in nearly four hours. All three sets were decided by a tie break, with Jotovski winning the first set and needing only two more points to win the second, but Olaso was able to even out the score, before losing in the third set.cc/14:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:40 PM | Alternate FM Katrougalos announces Greece's intention to support Macedonia's bid to join Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos in a letter to the EU Commissioners in ch...
- 6:40 PM | Academia Balkanica Europeana: The Balkans - an integral creative part of Europe
The European Academy of the Balkans based in Bucharest, also known as Academia Balkanica Europeana, ...
- 5:24 PM | Macedonian government promotes European behavior in Balkan region - DM Sekerinska tells DW
Thus far the Macedonian government has promoted a kind of different approach to policy-making and a ...
- 5:20 PM | New raids kill 13 in Syria suburb
A new wave of deadly Syrian government bombardment in the opposition-held eastern suburbs of the cap...
- 5:05 PM | 'May 25' scandal: 'Maximum' sentence to send clear message, says PM Zaev
I support maximum sentences for those who have committed such crimes like the ones involving an unde...