- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:45 PM
Telavi, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Tomislav Jotovski won the ITF futures tournament in the Georgian city of Telavi.
In the finals, he beat Spaniard Guillermo Olaso 2-1 in nearly four hours. All three sets were decided by a tie break, with Jotovski winning the first set and needing only two more points to win the second, but Olaso was able to even out the score, before losing in the third set.cc/14:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...