- Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:12 PM
Skopje, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE accused the ruling SDSM party of politicizing the Interior Ministry, after employees were ordered to submit requests to be transferred to lower positions, to make way for SDSM partisan activists in the Ministry.
"Threats are sent to Interior Ministry employees in Skopje and across the country. The target of this campaign are professionals who refuse to obey partisan orders given by Oliver Spasovski", said Sashe Pavlovski at a VMRO-DPMNE press conference. According to Pavlovski, these threats to force police officers to themselves submit requests to be re-assigned are illegal and contrary to the union rules.
"The Interior Ministry must disclose the number of re-assignments it has ordered in the past period, and what reasons were given when re-assigning individual officers. VMRO-DPMNE calls on the professionals in the police service not to succumb to threats from Spasovski and to seek justice if they are unlawfully reassigned. VMRO-DPMNE also calls on the representatives of the international community who monitor the work of the police to react timely and not allow the situation to get out of hand", Pavlovski added.cc/17:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...