- Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:04 PM
Bucharest, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - An SDSM party delegation, led by Dejan Pavleski from its Committee on municipal self-governance, attended the dialogue of political parties from Central and Eastern Europe held in Budapest under the Chinese led Belt and Road initiative. Pavleski attended debates on youth cooperation, business and inter-state dialogue.
'Pavleski noted the key position Macedonia has as a crossroad of the Bakans and emphasized that dialogue between political parties is essential to ensure political stability. Pavleski concluded that the new SDSM led Government of Macedonia is fully prepared and open for cooperation with all, based on mutual trust and respect", SDSM said in a press release.
Speaking to Chinese media, Pavleski said that this continuation of the 16+1 format of Chinese involvement in Central and Eastern Europe will help improve infrastructure, energy and agriculture and will lead to closer cooperation in the region which once sat on the Silk Road.cc/17:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...