- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:25 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - The third public call for project on foreign experts for domestic companies will be promoted Monday in the Macedonia government.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Swiss Ambassador to Macedonia Sybille Suter Tejada will address the event.
After the presentation of project’s results, the representatives of the chambers of commerce, followed by representatives of domestic companies that have already used the foreign expert assistance will deliver addresses.
Ministers Zoran Sapuric, Zorica Apostolska, Ramiz Merko and Adnan Kjahil will also give speeches followed by a debate with representative of the chambers of commerce and domestic companies. sk/10:25
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...