- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:25 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - The third public call for project on foreign experts for domestic companies will be promoted Monday in the Macedonia government.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Swiss Ambassador to Macedonia Sybille Suter Tejada will address the event.
After the presentation of project’s results, the representatives of the chambers of commerce, followed by representatives of domestic companies that have already used the foreign expert assistance will deliver addresses.
Ministers Zoran Sapuric, Zorica Apostolska, Ramiz Merko and Adnan Kjahil will also give speeches followed by a debate with representative of the chambers of commerce and domestic companies. sk/10:25
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...