- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:25 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - The third public call for project on foreign experts for domestic companies will be promoted Monday in the Macedonia government.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Swiss Ambassador to Macedonia Sybille Suter Tejada will address the event.
After the presentation of project’s results, the representatives of the chambers of commerce, followed by representatives of domestic companies that have already used the foreign expert assistance will deliver addresses.
Ministers Zoran Sapuric, Zorica Apostolska, Ramiz Merko and Adnan Kjahil will also give speeches followed by a debate with representative of the chambers of commerce and domestic companies. sk/10:25
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...