- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:34 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Rainfalls over the past 24 hours do not represent any threat for the swelling of larger rivers in Macedonia, says the Hydrometeorological Service.
"Although water levels are expected to rise in certain rivers, there is no threat of flooding. The rainfalls, which were most intensive in the country's southeast, do not pose any danger to river swelling", says the service.
Caution is advised when moving along small rivers due to the possibility of mudslides. ik/10:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...