- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:34 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Rainfalls over the past 24 hours do not represent any threat for the swelling of larger rivers in Macedonia, says the Hydrometeorological Service.
"Although water levels are expected to rise in certain rivers, there is no threat of flooding. The rainfalls, which were most intensive in the country's southeast, do not pose any danger to river swelling", says the service.
Caution is advised when moving along small rivers due to the possibility of mudslides. ik/10:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...