- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:34 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Rainfalls over the past 24 hours do not represent any threat for the swelling of larger rivers in Macedonia, says the Hydrometeorological Service.
"Although water levels are expected to rise in certain rivers, there is no threat of flooding. The rainfalls, which were most intensive in the country's southeast, do not pose any danger to river swelling", says the service.
Caution is advised when moving along small rivers due to the possibility of mudslides. ik/10:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...