- Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36 AM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is set to meet with United Nations Envoy Matthew Nimetz in Brussels on Monday.
"The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the way forward in the UN-brokered talks aimed at finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name issue", said Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General.
In a recent interview with Greek TV station "Antenna", Kotzias refrained from saying which are the government's red lines in the name row.
"Talks will be held on Monday and it would be a great mistake to say something a few days earlier", said the Greek FM.
Kotzias is taking part at the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...