- Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36 AM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is set to meet with United Nations Envoy Matthew Nimetz in Brussels on Monday.
"The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the way forward in the UN-brokered talks aimed at finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name issue", said Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General.
In a recent interview with Greek TV station "Antenna", Kotzias refrained from saying which are the government's red lines in the name row.
"Talks will be held on Monday and it would be a great mistake to say something a few days earlier", said the Greek FM.
Kotzias is taking part at the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...