- Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36 AM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is set to meet with United Nations Envoy Matthew Nimetz in Brussels on Monday.
"The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the way forward in the UN-brokered talks aimed at finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name issue", said Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General.
In a recent interview with Greek TV station "Antenna", Kotzias refrained from saying which are the government's red lines in the name row.
"Talks will be held on Monday and it would be a great mistake to say something a few days earlier", said the Greek FM.
Kotzias is taking part at the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...