- Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36 AM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is set to meet with United Nations Envoy Matthew Nimetz in Brussels on Monday.
"The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the way forward in the UN-brokered talks aimed at finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name issue", said Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General.
In a recent interview with Greek TV station "Antenna", Kotzias refrained from saying which are the government's red lines in the name row.
"Talks will be held on Monday and it would be a great mistake to say something a few days earlier", said the Greek FM.
Kotzias is taking part at the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...