- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Ministry of Health told Monday that medical director of Clinical Hospital in Stip Aleksandar Stojanovski has been dismissed after inspection detected certain irregularities in the work, unethical employees behavior as well as poor hospital hygiene.
Dr. Alen Gjorgjiev has been appointed as the new medical director, Health Ministry told.
Moreover, Dr. Marija Dimitrova has been appointed as the new director of Centre for Public Health in Stip, and economic director of Clinical Hospital in Tetovo Zoran Stankovski has been also dismissed. sk/13:02
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...