- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Ministry of Health told Monday that medical director of Clinical Hospital in Stip Aleksandar Stojanovski has been dismissed after inspection detected certain irregularities in the work, unethical employees behavior as well as poor hospital hygiene.
Dr. Alen Gjorgjiev has been appointed as the new medical director, Health Ministry told.
Moreover, Dr. Marija Dimitrova has been appointed as the new director of Centre for Public Health in Stip, and economic director of Clinical Hospital in Tetovo Zoran Stankovski has been also dismissed. sk/13:02
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...