- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Ministry of Health told Monday that medical director of Clinical Hospital in Stip Aleksandar Stojanovski has been dismissed after inspection detected certain irregularities in the work, unethical employees behavior as well as poor hospital hygiene.
Dr. Alen Gjorgjiev has been appointed as the new medical director, Health Ministry told.
Moreover, Dr. Marija Dimitrova has been appointed as the new director of Centre for Public Health in Stip, and economic director of Clinical Hospital in Tetovo Zoran Stankovski has been also dismissed. sk/13:02
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...