- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Ministry of Health told Monday that medical director of Clinical Hospital in Stip Aleksandar Stojanovski has been dismissed after inspection detected certain irregularities in the work, unethical employees behavior as well as poor hospital hygiene.
Dr. Alen Gjorgjiev has been appointed as the new medical director, Health Ministry told.
Moreover, Dr. Marija Dimitrova has been appointed as the new director of Centre for Public Health in Stip, and economic director of Clinical Hospital in Tetovo Zoran Stankovski has been also dismissed. sk/13:02
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...