- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian small and medium enterprises will have the chance to apply at the third call for hiring foreign experts in domestic companies by July 29.
Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev said Monday that 96 companies have used this service thus far.
Surveys show that 78 percent of companies are satisfied from the measure, while 90 percent would take part in the project again.
Angjusev highlighted the government's intention to put Macedonian companies on an equal footing with foreign ones regarding subsidizing, along with the continuation of projects contributing to the increase of competitiveness of domestic firms.
He urged companies to seize the opportunity and obtain precious experiences from foreign experts, in order to improve their operations, structure etc. ik/13:00
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...