- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian small and medium enterprises will have the chance to apply at the third call for hiring foreign experts in domestic companies by July 29.
Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev said Monday that 96 companies have used this service thus far.
Surveys show that 78 percent of companies are satisfied from the measure, while 90 percent would take part in the project again.
Angjusev highlighted the government's intention to put Macedonian companies on an equal footing with foreign ones regarding subsidizing, along with the continuation of projects contributing to the increase of competitiveness of domestic firms.
He urged companies to seize the opportunity and obtain precious experiences from foreign experts, in order to improve their operations, structure etc. ik/13:00
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...