- Monday, July 17, 2017 6:48 PM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - I had a very interesting and serious meeting with Mr (Matthew) Nimetz, who recently visited Skopje. He informed me about the climate there, Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias told reporters on Monday in Brussels after his meeting with the UN mediator in Greece-Macedonia negotiations on the name dispute.
Kotzias said he briefed Nimetz about the position of official Athens after the meetings of Greek authorities with the 'new government of our northern neighbor,' Greece's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
'We agreed to stay in touch and to look for ways in which we could open a process to find a solution,' Kotzias said.
Asked if Greece has indications of goodwill on the part of the Skopje government, Kotzias said there was communication, but its commitment to that effect is yet to be demonstrated. lk/18:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...