- Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:42 PM
Algiers, 29 July 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian national junior handball team will play Saturday against Russia for placement round 5-8 at the IHF Men’s Junior World Championship in Algeria. This will be the second duel of these two teams, after the first round of the group phase Macedonia scored a victory of 29:22.
However, today’s match will be significantly difficult because the coach Ilija Temelkovski cannot count on three players who are injured, Goran Krstevski, Filip Arsenovski and Marko Neloski.
The start of the match is at 13:30h. In the second duel for placement round 5-8 place, Tunisia is to face Hungary. France - Denmark and Germany - Spain matches will be played Saturday evening in the semifinals. sk/12:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...