- Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:48 AM
Belgrade, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - More than 160 ethnic Albanians are indicted for war crimes at Kosovo by Serbia's prosecutor's office for war crimes, reads daily "Blic" on Saturday.
These are Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) members suspected of crimes on Serbian and non-Albanian population during the Kosovo conflict by the end of 1997 up to the end of the NATO bombings in 1999.
According to the paper, investigations are ongoing for current Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and former prime minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as other top officials. ik/10:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Deputy PM Osmani, Minister Nikolovski visit IPA-funded State Phytosanitary Laboratory in Skopje
Bujar Osmani, Deputy PM in charge of EU affairs, and Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Eco...
- 12:43 PM | SDSM believe they are favorites to win the coming municipal elections
Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev said he expects his party to win the municipal elections s...
- 12:21 PM | Osmani says Macedonia will have a positive approach toward all its neighbors
Deputy Prime Minister in charge of European Integration Bujar Osmani said that "Macedonia is in a hi...
- 11:24 AM | Greek President commends handball team for refusing to play Macedonia, which he accused of irredentism
Greek President Prokopis Pavolopoulos called on Macedonia to stop spreading irredentism, which, he s...
- 10:53 AM | Association of Macedonians from Albania demands official documents to be issued in Macedonian
The Ilinden Association from Tirana, which works to protect rights of ethnic Macedonians in Albania,...