- Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:48 AM
Belgrade, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - More than 160 ethnic Albanians are indicted for war crimes at Kosovo by Serbia's prosecutor's office for war crimes, reads daily "Blic" on Saturday.
These are Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) members suspected of crimes on Serbian and non-Albanian population during the Kosovo conflict by the end of 1997 up to the end of the NATO bombings in 1999.
According to the paper, investigations are ongoing for current Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and former prime minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as other top officials. ik/10:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...