- Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:48 AM
Belgrade, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - More than 160 ethnic Albanians are indicted for war crimes at Kosovo by Serbia's prosecutor's office for war crimes, reads daily "Blic" on Saturday.
These are Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) members suspected of crimes on Serbian and non-Albanian population during the Kosovo conflict by the end of 1997 up to the end of the NATO bombings in 1999.
According to the paper, investigations are ongoing for current Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and former prime minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as other top officials. ik/10:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...