- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:01 AM
Ohrid, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - In the framework of "Ohrid Summer" festival, project initiative "Children’s World" including exhibits, theatre plays and musical performances, will start at noon on Saturday.
The project is held on International Youth Day, offering content that will bring culture and artistic values closer to the children.
The event is organized by center for creative development "Art Vivendi", in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture and Ohrid Summer.
Today's programme resumes with a concert of Macedonian violinists in church "St.Sophia".
Violinists Kliment Todoroski and Kostadin Bogdanoski will be accompanied by pianists Dino Imeri and Marija Gjoshevska.
The concert programme includes pieces by Schumann, Smetana, Stravinsky, Saint-Saens, Franck, Prokofiev. ik/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...