- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:01 AM
Ohrid, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - In the framework of "Ohrid Summer" festival, project initiative "Children’s World" including exhibits, theatre plays and musical performances, will start at noon on Saturday.
The project is held on International Youth Day, offering content that will bring culture and artistic values closer to the children.
The event is organized by center for creative development "Art Vivendi", in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture and Ohrid Summer.
Today's programme resumes with a concert of Macedonian violinists in church "St.Sophia".
Violinists Kliment Todoroski and Kostadin Bogdanoski will be accompanied by pianists Dino Imeri and Marija Gjoshevska.
The concert programme includes pieces by Schumann, Smetana, Stravinsky, Saint-Saens, Franck, Prokofiev. ik/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...