- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:25 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - Scupini Romani, the brand of Skopje-based center for scientific research and culture promotion "Haemus", will be presented at international antique Roman festival "Nike - The Game and the Victory" in Bulgaria on Saturday.
Scupini Romani is comprised of numerous movable hand-made items (ceramics, clothing, jewelry, weaved items, souvenirs), inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the Roman period excavated at Macedonia's territory.
Festival visitors will see re-enactments of Roman rituals, antique fashion, a slave market, gladiatorial games, demonstrations of Roman and barbaric weapons and battles from the period of the Daco-Roman and Romano-Gothic wars. The event will take place at the Archaeological park Nicopolis ad Istrum near the Nikyup village. ik/11:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...