- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:25 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - Scupini Romani, the brand of Skopje-based center for scientific research and culture promotion "Haemus", will be presented at international antique Roman festival "Nike - The Game and the Victory" in Bulgaria on Saturday.
Scupini Romani is comprised of numerous movable hand-made items (ceramics, clothing, jewelry, weaved items, souvenirs), inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the Roman period excavated at Macedonia's territory.
Festival visitors will see re-enactments of Roman rituals, antique fashion, a slave market, gladiatorial games, demonstrations of Roman and barbaric weapons and battles from the period of the Daco-Roman and Romano-Gothic wars. The event will take place at the Archaeological park Nicopolis ad Istrum near the Nikyup village. ik/11:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Deputy PM Osmani, Minister Nikolovski visit IPA-funded State Phytosanitary Laboratory in Skopje
Bujar Osmani, Deputy PM in charge of EU affairs, and Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Eco...
- 12:43 PM | SDSM believe they are favorites to win the coming municipal elections
Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev said he expects his party to win the municipal elections s...
- 12:21 PM | Osmani says Macedonia will have a positive approach toward all its neighbors
Deputy Prime Minister in charge of European Integration Bujar Osmani said that "Macedonia is in a hi...
- 11:24 AM | Greek President commends handball team for refusing to play Macedonia, which he accused of irredentism
Greek President Prokopis Pavolopoulos called on Macedonia to stop spreading irredentism, which, he s...
- 10:53 AM | Association of Macedonians from Albania demands official documents to be issued in Macedonian
The Ilinden Association from Tirana, which works to protect rights of ethnic Macedonians in Albania,...