- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - The Youth and Sports Agency and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) organize a debate and entertainment programme on International Youth Day in Skopje's City Park on Saturday.
The debate will focus on the Youth Guarantee as one of the Government's priority measures, which offers a chance for subsidized jobs, youth employment, training, self-employment programmes, pilot programmes for youth tailored according to local needs.
The debate will include the addresses of Agency director Darko Kaevski, MP Stefan Bogoev and NYCM president Blazen Maleski, followed by Q&A session, proposals and suggestions from the audience.
Afterwards, an entertainment programme will include the performances of rock bands and DJs. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...