- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - The Youth and Sports Agency and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) organize a debate and entertainment programme on International Youth Day in Skopje's City Park on Saturday.
The debate will focus on the Youth Guarantee as one of the Government's priority measures, which offers a chance for subsidized jobs, youth employment, training, self-employment programmes, pilot programmes for youth tailored according to local needs.
The debate will include the addresses of Agency director Darko Kaevski, MP Stefan Bogoev and NYCM president Blazen Maleski, followed by Q&A session, proposals and suggestions from the audience.
Afterwards, an entertainment programme will include the performances of rock bands and DJs. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Deputy PM Osmani, Minister Nikolovski visit IPA-funded State Phytosanitary Laboratory in Skopje
Bujar Osmani, Deputy PM in charge of EU affairs, and Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Eco...
- 12:43 PM | SDSM believe they are favorites to win the coming municipal elections
Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev said he expects his party to win the municipal elections s...
- 12:21 PM | Osmani says Macedonia will have a positive approach toward all its neighbors
Deputy Prime Minister in charge of European Integration Bujar Osmani said that "Macedonia is in a hi...
- 11:24 AM | Greek President commends handball team for refusing to play Macedonia, which he accused of irredentism
Greek President Prokopis Pavolopoulos called on Macedonia to stop spreading irredentism, which, he s...
- 10:53 AM | Association of Macedonians from Albania demands official documents to be issued in Macedonian
The Ilinden Association from Tirana, which works to protect rights of ethnic Macedonians in Albania,...