- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - The Youth and Sports Agency and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) organize a debate and entertainment programme on International Youth Day in Skopje's City Park on Saturday.
The debate will focus on the Youth Guarantee as one of the Government's priority measures, which offers a chance for subsidized jobs, youth employment, training, self-employment programmes, pilot programmes for youth tailored according to local needs.
The debate will include the addresses of Agency director Darko Kaevski, MP Stefan Bogoev and NYCM president Blazen Maleski, followed by Q&A session, proposals and suggestions from the audience.
Afterwards, an entertainment programme will include the performances of rock bands and DJs. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...