- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - The Youth and Sports Agency and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) organize a debate and entertainment programme on International Youth Day in Skopje's City Park on Saturday.
The debate will focus on the Youth Guarantee as one of the Government's priority measures, which offers a chance for subsidized jobs, youth employment, training, self-employment programmes, pilot programmes for youth tailored according to local needs.
The debate will include the addresses of Agency director Darko Kaevski, MP Stefan Bogoev and NYCM president Blazen Maleski, followed by Q&A session, proposals and suggestions from the audience.
Afterwards, an entertainment programme will include the performances of rock bands and DJs. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:26 AM | Another five arrested for Sela attack in Parliament
The Skopje prosecutor's office has detained another five individuals for the attack on MP Zijadin Se...
- 11:13 AM | Parliament composition to change after local elections
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi will inform MPs at the first session after the local elections that...
- 9:15 AM | LE2017/ October 29 runoff in 35 municipalities
A mayoral runoff will be held in 35 municipalities on October 29.
- 9:09 AM | UNFPA to launch 2017 State of World Population report
The Office of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is to launch Tuesday its 2017 State of Worl...
- 8:54 AM | U.S. official says not ruling out eventual direct talks with North Korea
The United States is not ruling out the eventual possibility of direct talks with North Korea, Deput...