- Saturday, August 12, 2017 5:39 PM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE's unfounded and absurd no-confidence motions are a desperate attempt to stall reforms and projects voted by the majority of Macedonian citizens, says SDSM in reaction to today's filing against Minister of Culture Robert Alagjozovski.
"VMRO-DPMNE created a partisan culture sector for 11 years and spent over EUR 600 million of taxpayers' money on suspicious tenders for the 'Skopje 2014' project, while the real cultural heritage was left to rot and decay. These attempts to hold down reforms and cover the crime on the country's cultural heritage are desperate", says SDSM.
The party says the culture minister and the institution he manages introduce efficient and inclusive policies and projects in the culture field, which result in progress. ik/17:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...