- Saturday, August 12, 2017 5:39 PM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE's unfounded and absurd no-confidence motions are a desperate attempt to stall reforms and projects voted by the majority of Macedonian citizens, says SDSM in reaction to today's filing against Minister of Culture Robert Alagjozovski.
"VMRO-DPMNE created a partisan culture sector for 11 years and spent over EUR 600 million of taxpayers' money on suspicious tenders for the 'Skopje 2014' project, while the real cultural heritage was left to rot and decay. These attempts to hold down reforms and cover the crime on the country's cultural heritage are desperate", says SDSM.
The party says the culture minister and the institution he manages introduce efficient and inclusive policies and projects in the culture field, which result in progress. ik/17:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Deputy PM Osmani, Minister Nikolovski visit IPA-funded State Phytosanitary Laboratory in Skopje
Bujar Osmani, Deputy PM in charge of EU affairs, and Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Eco...
- 12:43 PM | SDSM believe they are favorites to win the coming municipal elections
Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev said he expects his party to win the municipal elections s...
- 12:21 PM | Osmani says Macedonia will have a positive approach toward all its neighbors
Deputy Prime Minister in charge of European Integration Bujar Osmani said that "Macedonia is in a hi...
- 11:24 AM | Greek President commends handball team for refusing to play Macedonia, which he accused of irredentism
Greek President Prokopis Pavolopoulos called on Macedonia to stop spreading irredentism, which, he s...
- 10:53 AM | Association of Macedonians from Albania demands official documents to be issued in Macedonian
The Ilinden Association from Tirana, which works to protect rights of ethnic Macedonians in Albania,...