- Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:18 AM
Skopje, 13 August 2017 (MIA) - The fire that broke out over the hill of Skopje village Kondovo is still active, with a protective belt created in order to prevent its spreading, says the Crisis Management Centre (CMC).
Fire-fighters and local population take part in the fire extinguishing activities.
The village houses are safe from the blaze. ik/10:17
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:26 AM | Another five arrested for Sela attack in Parliament
The Skopje prosecutor's office has detained another five individuals for the attack on MP Zijadin Se...
- 11:13 AM | Parliament composition to change after local elections
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi will inform MPs at the first session after the local elections that...
- 9:15 AM | LE2017/ October 29 runoff in 35 municipalities
A mayoral runoff will be held in 35 municipalities on October 29.
- 9:09 AM | UNFPA to launch 2017 State of World Population report
The Office of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is to launch Tuesday its 2017 State of Worl...
- 8:54 AM | U.S. official says not ruling out eventual direct talks with North Korea
The United States is not ruling out the eventual possibility of direct talks with North Korea, Deput...