- Sunday, August 13, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 13 August 2017 (MIA) - The fire that broke out near Skopje village Kondovo has been put under control, the City of Skopje said on Sunday.
Fire-fighters will intervene in the area until the fire's complete extinguishing.
After the fire broke out, a protective belt was created in order to prevent its spreading to the village houses. ik/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:44 AM | SEC: 48 citizens file complaints
Forty-eight citizens filed complaints to the State Election Commission (SEC) on Election Day because...
- 11:26 AM | Another five arrested for Sela attack in Parliament
The Skopje prosecutor's office has detained another five individuals for the attack on MP Zijadin Se...
- 11:13 AM | Parliament composition to change after local elections
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi will inform MPs at the first session after the local elections that...
- 9:15 AM | LE2017/ October 29 runoff in 35 municipalities
A mayoral runoff will be held in 35 municipalities on October 29.
- 9:09 AM | UNFPA to launch 2017 State of World Population report
The Office of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is to launch Tuesday its 2017 State of Worl...