- Sunday, August 13, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 13 August 2017 (MIA) - The fire that broke out near Skopje village Kondovo has been put under control, the City of Skopje said on Sunday.
Fire-fighters will intervene in the area until the fire's complete extinguishing.
After the fire broke out, a protective belt was created in order to prevent its spreading to the village houses. ik/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:04 AM | President Ivanov visits Brazil
President Gjorge Ivanov launches Monday an official visit to the Federative Republic of Brazil, wher...
- 9:15 AM | Law on languages back in Parliament
The Parliament's Committee on European Affairs is set to hold a session on Monday, discussing amendm...
- 9:07 AM | Gruevski resigns, VMRO-DPMNE to elect new leader by year-end
VMRO-DPMNE will elect a new leader at an extraordinary congress set for December 22-23 after Nikola ...
- 8:42 AM | Archaeology Week kicks off
The Archaeological Museum of Macedonia observes Archaeology Week with series of activities on Decemb...
- 8:31 AM | Brexit: Theresa May claims new sense of optimism in talks
Theresa May will tell MPs there is a new "sense of optimism" in the Brexit talks after her last-minu...