- Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:10 PM
Brussels, 23 August 2017 (MIA) - The European Union has welcomed Wednesday the settlement of the bilateral issue between Serbia and Macedonia, Tanjug news agency reported.
On the occasion of reaching a five-point agreement between Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic, the European Commission considers that the matter has been settled by a 'constructive approach' from both sides.
'We welcome the fact that this matter is settled in a constructive manner. Mutual respect, good-neighborly relations and strengthening the regional cooperation remains a foundation for the European path of the entire region,' EC spokesperson Maja Kocijancic told Tanjug. lk/18:32
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...
- 1:08 PM | PM Zaev attend epiphany event in Struga
Tomce Golaboski, a Struga native living in the Netherlands, caught the Holy Cross in the waters of B...
- 1:01 PM | Daniel Doncevski catches Holy Cross in Skopje
Daniel Doncevski from Skopje settlement Cento caught Friday the Holy Cross from the Vardar river, wh...