Minister Dimitrov received clear support for the new reformist Government from the United Kingdom, MFA says
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:51 PM
Skopje, 13 September 2017 (MIA) - During his two days visit to the United Kingdom, Foreign Affairs Minister Nikola Dimitrov was given a positive message of support for the reform agenda which the Government is undertaking, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informed on Wednesday.
"In the numerous meetings the Macedonian delegation had with significant political actors in the United Kingdom, Macedonia was recognized for the correct orientation of the country, among others by Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs for Europe Sir Alan Duncan, the members of the House of Lords Foreign Affairs Committee and Labour shadow Foreign Minister Fabian Hamilton", the MFA said in its press release.
Minister Diimtrov also met with representatives of the Macedonian diaspora in London and attended a reception in the Macedonian Embassy in honor of Independence Day.cc/19:50
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:42 PM | Zaev: We expect new ideas on the name issue from Nimetz by mid 2018
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said that he expects a proposal on the name issue to come from Ambassador ...
- 3:44 PM | VMRO-DPMNE says public relations campaigns led to new investments and increased tourism
VMRO-DPMNE responded to the Government's press conference regarding the media campaigns run in the p...
- 3:30 PM | Team behind Directions presents its movie at the Manaki Film Festival
The Manaki Brothers International Film Festival presented the team behind Directions, a Bulgarian - ...
- 3:21 PM | Mancevski says Macedonia should increase domestic electricity production using renewables
Macedonia should increase domestic electricity production relying more on renewable energies and to ...
- 2:10 PM | VMRO-DPMNE says police harassed Kavadarci Mayor candidate, held him at gunpoint
VMRO-DPMNE says that its candidate for Mayor of Kavadarci Mitko Jancev was threatened by police on F...