Minister Dimitrov received clear support for the new reformist Government from the United Kingdom, MFA says
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:51 PM
Skopje, 13 September 2017 (MIA) - During his two days visit to the United Kingdom, Foreign Affairs Minister Nikola Dimitrov was given a positive message of support for the reform agenda which the Government is undertaking, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informed on Wednesday.
"In the numerous meetings the Macedonian delegation had with significant political actors in the United Kingdom, Macedonia was recognized for the correct orientation of the country, among others by Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs for Europe Sir Alan Duncan, the members of the House of Lords Foreign Affairs Committee and Labour shadow Foreign Minister Fabian Hamilton", the MFA said in its press release.
Minister Diimtrov also met with representatives of the Macedonian diaspora in London and attended a reception in the Macedonian Embassy in honor of Independence Day.cc/19:50
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:17 AM | Russia's Lavrov: EU pushes Serbia towards Ukraine-style crisis
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has warned the European Union that trying to force Serbia to ...
- 10:53 AM | All 66 passengers, crew believed dead after plane crashes in Iran
Sixty-six people have been killed in a passenger plane crash in Iran, airline company officials say.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...