- Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:30 PM
Skopje, 23 September 2017 (MIA) - A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectious Diseases, after five children were admitted with complications from measles.
The children, from the areas of Gazi Baba and Kondovo, are in stable general condition. Zvonko Milenkovic from the Clinic for Infectious Diseases said that the reason for the cases is due to gaps in vaccination. All who were in contact with the children, especially in the area of a dump near the large wholesale Kvantashki market in Gazi Baba, are being vaccinated and detected gaps in the vaccination of persons between 6 months and 60 years of age are being looked into.cc/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...
- 4:07 PM | Hundreds mourn slain Kosovo Serb politican at funeral
Hundreds of people mourned at the funeral of moderate Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic on Thur...
- 3:52 PM | FM Dimitrov expects positive outcome from NATO Summit in July
Expectation of a positive outcome from the forthcoming NATO Summit in July 2018 and gratitude for th...
- 2:46 PM | HRW report hails resistance to Trump-style populism
Activists have decried the rise of US President Donald Trump and his embrace of populist strongmen a...
- 2:42 PM | Sekerinska – Stoltenberg: Macedonia’s place is in NATO
Macedonia has shown that it has capacity to implement reforms in the spirit of NATO values, focus on...