- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:21 PM | Alexander the Great highway signs are being removed
Makedonija pat, the public company in charge of road construction and maintenance, is removing from ...
- 12:16 PM | MWA holds panel discussion dedicated to academician Milan Gjurcinov
Macedonian Writers' Association (MWA) organises Tuesday a panel discussion dedicated to academician ...
- 11:35 AM | Government discusses amendments to media law
The draft amendments to the Law on Audio and Audiovisual Media Services will be discussed at governm...
- 11:21 AM | Zaev to meet Merkel on Feb. 21 in Berlin
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday (Feb. 21) in B...
- 11:02 AM | President Ivanov wins World Best Leader in New Generation Investing award
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov received late Monday the award “The Best Leader of the World Inve...