- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:48 PM | Presentation of Franco-German award for human rights
French, German Ambassadors to Macedonia Christian Thimonier and Thomas Gerberich, along with Prime M...
- 7:54 PM | Decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former UBK officials to be announced next week
Thessaloniki court will announce its decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former Admin...
- 7:15 PM | Muslim leaders call on world to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
Muslim leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Is...
- 7:02 PM | DM Sekerinska meets British State Minister for Europe and America Duncan
Macedonia has been working on systemic reforms and advancement of the relations with its neighbors. ...
- 6:32 PM | Brexit: European Parliament backs move to next phase of talks
The European Parliament has voted to back a move to the next phase of Brexit talks, as well as an am...