- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:07 AM | LE2017/ SEC to decide upon local elections complaints
The State Election Commission (SEC) at Thursday’s session should decide upon complaints submitted by...
- 8:58 AM | Greek border closed due to strike of customs officers
The Macedonia-Greece border is closed for traffic on Wednesday due to a strike of Greek customs offi...
- 8:55 AM | "Fortress" defendants arrested in Thessaloniki
Goran Grujevski and Nikola Boskovski, two former Administration for Security and Counterintelligence...
- 8:42 AM | Ohrid hosts International Symposium for Agriculture and Food
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food on its 70th anniversary organises in Ohrid the 3rd Interna...
- 8:37 AM | 36. Skopje Jazz Festival begins
Renowned jazz names from the United States, Europe and Africa are on the programme of the 36. Skopje...