- Friday, October 06, 2017 3:55 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Education and Science Renata Deskoska and Finnish Ambassador to Macedonia Perti Ikonen discussed Friday on possibilities for cooperation in the sphere of education.
The reforms of curriculums, lecture methods and of Macedonia's educational system in general are rather significant and cannot be rushed, Deskoska said.
'A high-quality education is our goal, and the cooperation with Finland, whose education system is among the best across the globe, will contribute to the quality of reforms of Macedonia's primary and secondary education,' Deskoska said.
Ikonen gave the book Finnish Lessons: What Can the World Learn from Educational Change in Finland as a gift to Deskoska, the Ministry of Education said in a press release. lk/15:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...