- Friday, October 06, 2017 8:47 PM
Krusevo, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - A new era is to start soon in Macedonia, which will bring many projects for the citizens of Krusevo, opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski said late Friday at a pre-election rally in this municipality.
He criticized the economic policies of the incumbent government, saying that 'they are harmful and will bring serious risks and far-reaching consequences'.
In this respect, Gruevski notified the drop of export, industrial production and GDP rates.
'Salaries are going down, there is no foreign investments, and those who are here are considering to depart. Racketeering is back on the streets, crime gets enrooted in every pore of the society. Citizens are not safe,' Gruevski said.
The VMRO-DPMNE policy, he said, derives from projects and solutions.
'We speak about what we will achieve, create. We have projects, vision, solutions for Macedonia. We are offering the new era.' Gruevski said.
The party's candidate for Krusevo mayor, Gjorgi Damcevski, set the municipality's economic development and meeting of young people's needs as his priorities. lk/20:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:48 PM | Presentation of Franco-German award for human rights
French, German Ambassadors to Macedonia Christian Thimonier and Thomas Gerberich, along with Prime M...
- 7:54 PM | Decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former UBK officials to be announced next week
Thessaloniki court will announce its decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former Admin...
- 7:15 PM | Muslim leaders call on world to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
Muslim leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Is...
- 7:02 PM | DM Sekerinska meets British State Minister for Europe and America Duncan
Macedonia has been working on systemic reforms and advancement of the relations with its neighbors. ...
- 6:32 PM | Brexit: European Parliament backs move to next phase of talks
The European Parliament has voted to back a move to the next phase of Brexit talks, as well as an am...