- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:35 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) – There is no other alternative for the Republic of Macedonia but for the two largest communities – Albanians and Macedonians – to cooperate in favor of the country’s future, DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said late Friday at the party’s rally in Skopje municipality Saraj.
Macedonia must look forward to the future, namely towards the EU and NATO membership.
DUI has reached a partnership agreement with SDSM on central and local level, which is step in service of the country’s future, Ahmeti said.
‘Therefore, I ask you to support SDSM candidate for Skopje mayor Petre Silegov as SDSM supports DUI in Cair, Tetovo, Gostivar and Kicevo. The mutual support is also valid for the second round of the local elections’, Ahmeti said.
DUI’s candidate for Saraj mayor Blerim Bexheti presented the projects he was planning to realize in this municipality in the spheres of economy, infrastructure, health care, culture, sports and environment. lk/23:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...