- Saturday, October 07, 2017 1:21 PM
Skopje, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The 10th International Festival of Mime and Physical Theater 'Panphys', taking place on October 7-10 in Skopje, features six plays from France, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria and two from Serbia.
This year's jubilee edition will be graced with pantomime performances of different aesthetics. Some of the performers have already been guests of the Panphys festival, including France's Gerasim Dishliev, who won the top prize at the 2009 edition.
The festival closes next Tuesday with an awards ceremony where the best play performed at the 2017 Panphys will be named.
Also, a promotion of a monograph about the festival by Todor Kizmanov is set to be held at Saturday's opening ceremony. ba/13:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...