- Saturday, October 07, 2017 1:21 PM
Skopje, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The 10th International Festival of Mime and Physical Theater 'Panphys', taking place on October 7-10 in Skopje, features six plays from France, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria and two from Serbia.
This year's jubilee edition will be graced with pantomime performances of different aesthetics. Some of the performers have already been guests of the Panphys festival, including France's Gerasim Dishliev, who won the top prize at the 2009 edition.
The festival closes next Tuesday with an awards ceremony where the best play performed at the 2017 Panphys will be named.
Also, a promotion of a monograph about the festival by Todor Kizmanov is set to be held at Saturday's opening ceremony. ba/13:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...