- Saturday, October 07, 2017 1:21 PM
Skopje, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The 10th International Festival of Mime and Physical Theater 'Panphys', taking place on October 7-10 in Skopje, features six plays from France, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria and two from Serbia.
This year's jubilee edition will be graced with pantomime performances of different aesthetics. Some of the performers have already been guests of the Panphys festival, including France's Gerasim Dishliev, who won the top prize at the 2009 edition.
The festival closes next Tuesday with an awards ceremony where the best play performed at the 2017 Panphys will be named.
Also, a promotion of a monograph about the festival by Todor Kizmanov is set to be held at Saturday's opening ceremony. ba/13:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...