- Saturday, October 07, 2017 2:42 PM
Stip, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The new budget being projected for 2018 foresees a permanent solution for large state enterprises that are deep in debts, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday while visiting the city of Stip.
"Kolska, railcar producing factory, will join Macedonian Railways financially enhanced with the latter strengthening its sustainability. Finally, we will open a debate about Macedonian Railways' permanent sustainability, because the situation in the public enterprise is not good. We have made decisions, money has been provided to pay due salaries," he stated.
By recapitalizing the founding capital of Kolska, funds will be secured to cover for salaries, according to him.
"However, it is not a final solution. The permanent one will start implementing as of January 1 under the new budget. The enterprises will be sustainable and productive on their own and the workers' salaries will not be threatened," Zaev noted. ba/14:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...