- Saturday, October 07, 2017 2:42 PM
Stip, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The new budget being projected for 2018 foresees a permanent solution for large state enterprises that are deep in debts, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday while visiting the city of Stip.
"Kolska, railcar producing factory, will join Macedonian Railways financially enhanced with the latter strengthening its sustainability. Finally, we will open a debate about Macedonian Railways' permanent sustainability, because the situation in the public enterprise is not good. We have made decisions, money has been provided to pay due salaries," he stated.
By recapitalizing the founding capital of Kolska, funds will be secured to cover for salaries, according to him.
"However, it is not a final solution. The permanent one will start implementing as of January 1 under the new budget. The enterprises will be sustainable and productive on their own and the workers' salaries will not be threatened," Zaev noted. ba/14:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...