- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:25 AM
Belgrade, 10 October 2017 (MIA) - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Serbia’s capital Monday for an official two-day visit, Anadolu agency reports.
Erdogan was accompanied by a large delegation including Chief of Turkish General Staff Hulusi Akar, Deputy Prime Minister Fikri Isik, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, Energy Minister Berat Albayrak, EU Affairs Minister Omer Celik and Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci.
Erdogan is scheduled to meet his Serbian counterpart Aleksandar Vucic and the country's parliament speaker. They will also hold talks on bilateral issues and sign a range of agreements.
The leaders are also expected to attend the Turkey-Serbia Business Forum.
Erdogan will also visit the Damad Ali Pasha Tomb in Belgrade Fortress, an Ottoman structure which is undergoing renovation by a Turkish development agency.
He will also visit the Sokullu Mehmet Pasha Fountain, another Ottoman-era structure in Belgrade, before going to the southern Muslim-majority city of Novi Pazar on Wednesday. ik/08:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...