- Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:05 PM
Skopje, 12 Skopje 2017 (MIA) - Six of eight candidates for Skopje mayor signed Thursday a statement on respect of the 'Platform for Clean Air' of the O2 civic coalition, which stipulates five anti air pollution and environment protection measures.
O2 representative Nevena Georgievska commended the readiness of mayoral candidates to support the clean air platform, saying that Skopje should finally become a modern, green city.
The statement is signed by Petre Silegov - SDSM; Koce Trajanovski - VMRO-DPMNE; Gjorgi Todorov - People's Movement for Macedonia; Vanco Sehtanski - TMRO; Nafie Selmani - BESA Movement and Maria Jones - and 'Levica'. lk/16:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...