- Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:05 PM
Skopje, 12 Skopje 2017 (MIA) - Six of eight candidates for Skopje mayor signed Thursday a statement on respect of the 'Platform for Clean Air' of the O2 civic coalition, which stipulates five anti air pollution and environment protection measures.
O2 representative Nevena Georgievska commended the readiness of mayoral candidates to support the clean air platform, saying that Skopje should finally become a modern, green city.
The statement is signed by Petre Silegov - SDSM; Koce Trajanovski - VMRO-DPMNE; Gjorgi Todorov - People's Movement for Macedonia; Vanco Sehtanski - TMRO; Nafie Selmani - BESA Movement and Maria Jones - and 'Levica'. lk/16:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:46 PM | Erdogan, Putin warn of further tension over US Jerusalem move
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin warned on Monday that ...
- 9:35 PM | Saakashvili freed by Ukraine court, urges government change
Mikheil Saakashvili, the former Georgian president turned opposition leader in Ukraine, walked free ...
- 9:21 PM | EU advances membership talks for Serbia, Montenegro
The EU on Monday opened new chapters in its membership talks with Serbia and Montenegro, countries w...
- 8:50 PM | Pentagon skeptical about Russia's Syria pullout claims
The Pentagon on Monday voiced skepticism about Russian President Vladimir Putin's announcement that ...
- 8:42 PM | Bosnian military attache in Netherlands arrested for war crimes
Bosnia/Herzegovina's military attache in the Netherlands Enes Jahic was arrested Monday on suspicion...