- Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:28 PM
Kratovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - The government and parliamentary majority will grant full support to SDSM candidates for municipal authorities to realize the measures that brings better life to all citizens, party leader Zoran Zaev said Thursday at a rally in Kratovo.
'I am certain that we can bring gasification technology in Kratovo, as I have done in Strumica. The gasification is rather significant for the development of industry, job creation, as well as for saving energy in schools, kindergartens, hospitals,' Zaev said.
He also referred to the government measures that would enable young people to not depart from but be able to have a good life in their fatherland. lk/20:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...