- Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:28 PM
Kratovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - The government and parliamentary majority will grant full support to SDSM candidates for municipal authorities to realize the measures that brings better life to all citizens, party leader Zoran Zaev said Thursday at a rally in Kratovo.
'I am certain that we can bring gasification technology in Kratovo, as I have done in Strumica. The gasification is rather significant for the development of industry, job creation, as well as for saving energy in schools, kindergartens, hospitals,' Zaev said.
He also referred to the government measures that would enable young people to not depart from but be able to have a good life in their fatherland. lk/20:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...
- 10:32 AM | Parties lodge 27 appeals to Administrative Court
Parties have lodged 27 appeals to the Administrative Court against the decisions of the State Electi...