- Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:45 PM
Tetovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - We are here to point out the need of DUI's incumbent local authorities to keep their job for municipalities under their governance to develop further, party's leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a rally in Tetovo.
He called on DUI rivals to not criticize the results of the party's local authorities and appealed to political parties to respect the rules for democratic, fair poll, as 'we all need a credible election process.'
Tetovo incumbent mayor Tetuta Arifi, who is running for a second term, notified the projects realized thus far and said the future ones included a construction of waste water treatment plant and a gasification plan for the city and the region. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...
- 10:32 AM | Parties lodge 27 appeals to Administrative Court
Parties have lodged 27 appeals to the Administrative Court against the decisions of the State Electi...