- Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:45 PM
Tetovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - We are here to point out the need of DUI's incumbent local authorities to keep their job for municipalities under their governance to develop further, party's leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a rally in Tetovo.
He called on DUI rivals to not criticize the results of the party's local authorities and appealed to political parties to respect the rules for democratic, fair poll, as 'we all need a credible election process.'
Tetovo incumbent mayor Tetuta Arifi, who is running for a second term, notified the projects realized thus far and said the future ones included a construction of waste water treatment plant and a gasification plan for the city and the region. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...