- Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:45 PM
Tetovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - We are here to point out the need of DUI's incumbent local authorities to keep their job for municipalities under their governance to develop further, party's leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a rally in Tetovo.
He called on DUI rivals to not criticize the results of the party's local authorities and appealed to political parties to respect the rules for democratic, fair poll, as 'we all need a credible election process.'
Tetovo incumbent mayor Tetuta Arifi, who is running for a second term, notified the projects realized thus far and said the future ones included a construction of waste water treatment plant and a gasification plan for the city and the region. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:46 PM | Erdogan, Putin warn of further tension over US Jerusalem move
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin warned on Monday that ...
- 9:35 PM | Saakashvili freed by Ukraine court, urges government change
Mikheil Saakashvili, the former Georgian president turned opposition leader in Ukraine, walked free ...
- 9:21 PM | EU advances membership talks for Serbia, Montenegro
The EU on Monday opened new chapters in its membership talks with Serbia and Montenegro, countries w...
- 8:50 PM | Pentagon skeptical about Russia's Syria pullout claims
The Pentagon on Monday voiced skepticism about Russian President Vladimir Putin's announcement that ...
- 8:42 PM | Bosnian military attache in Netherlands arrested for war crimes
Bosnia/Herzegovina's military attache in the Netherlands Enes Jahic was arrested Monday on suspicion...