- Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:49 PM
Skopje, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski late Thursday asked citizens of Skopje municipality Aerodrom to vote for the candidates for Skopje and Aerdorom mayors and councilors of the 'For Better Macedonia' coalition.
'The election day - 15 October - is arriving and citizens know that these elections are not usual ones. The citizens' decision is very important as it will determine the future of our state, our children,' Gruevski said.
He also referred to the achievements of former VMRO-DPMNE-led government related to cutting the unemployment rate in Macedonia. In this respect he said that the coalition 'For Better Macedonia' was ready to open 150,000 new jobs.
He also promised a construction of indoor Olympic swimming pool, five kindergartens, a high school, sports halls, parks etc. lk/21:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...