- Friday, October 13, 2017 9:22 AM
Skopje, 13 October 2017 (MIA) - A 35-year-old Macedonian Army (ARM) professional soldier passed away in the Negotino health center on Thursday after taking part in fire extinguishing intervention at army training field Krivolak.
"After the intervention, the soldier first reported of feeling unwell and later collapsed. He was transferred to the Negotino health center and was resuscitated, but passed away shortly after", said the ARM General Staff in a press release.
An investigative judge has conducted a on-site investigation into the case, whereas the Skopje-based Forensic Medicine Institute will release an official report after the autopsy procedure. ik/09:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...
- 4:47 PM | Name dispute edging toward solution, says Merkel (UPD)
The name dispute between Macedonia and Greece needs to be settled, but there is nothing positive if ...