- Friday, October 20, 2017 9:46 AM
Skopje, 20 October 2017 (MIA) - The State Election Commission (SEC) has rejected all complaints submitted by parties in regard to voting in the first round of local elections.
SEC Spokesperson Ljupka Guguchevska told MIA that the session ended on Friday morning and all complaints are rejected.
A total of 46 complaints were submitted to the SEC of which 43 were filed by VMRO-DPMNE, but three complaints were withdrawn before the start and another during yesterday’s session. One complaint was submitted by TMRO, Alliance for Albanians and Levica Party.
A lawsuit against the SEC decision may be submitted to the Administrative Court within 24 hours from the receipt of the decision. The Administrative Court must act on the lawsuit within 48 hours of its receipt. The local elections re-run will be held on Oct. 29. sk/09:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...
- 5:35 PM | New Ukraine, India Ambassadors to Macedonia present credentials to President Ivanov
The new Ukrainian and Indian Ambassadors to Macedonia, Natalia Zadorozhnyuk and Pooja Kapur respec...
- 5:02 PM | One in three women experienced some form of violence: UN Representative to Macedonia
Globally, one in three women or girls have experienced some form of violence, the UN Resident Repres...
- 5:02 PM | Appellate Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Appellate Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder ...