- Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:17 AM
Skopje, 26 October 2017 (MIA) - President Gjorge Ivanov takes part at the 19th Annual Session of the Homeland & Global Security Forum within the Crans Montana Forum, held in Brussels on Thursday.
President Ivanov will address the forum's opening session and a plenary session dedicated to EU's neighborhood policy.
Later in the day, he is also scheduled to meet with Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders.
On Wednesday, Ivanov met with European Council President Donald Tusk, urging for a fresh impulse and a positive message to be conveyed with respect to unblocking Macedonia's EU integration bid and launching accession talks.
The focal point of his meeting with Tusk was the European future of Macedonia, its efforts to secure a date for start of EU negotiations, current developments in the region and the EU, including the migrant crisis. ik/08:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...