- Friday, October 27, 2017 4:45 PM
Skopje, 27 October 2017 (MIA) - The Skopje Criminal Court has accepted an indictment of the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) involving its case codenamed Fortress.
After being forwarded to a judge, a trial date is due to be set in due time.
The indictment is against two former employees of the Security and Counterintelligence Administration (UBK), Goran Grujevski and Nikola Boskovski, who are in jail in Greece pending extradition to Macedonia. It also includes former interior minister Gordana Jankuloska, former UBK head Saso Mijalkov, and Toni Jakimovski, head of Mijalkov's cabinet.
They are accused of illegally destroying two systems for interception of communications of the Interior Ministry. ba/16:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...