- Friday, October 27, 2017 4:45 PM
Skopje, 27 October 2017 (MIA) - The Skopje Criminal Court has accepted an indictment of the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) involving its case codenamed Fortress.
After being forwarded to a judge, a trial date is due to be set in due time.
The indictment is against two former employees of the Security and Counterintelligence Administration (UBK), Goran Grujevski and Nikola Boskovski, who are in jail in Greece pending extradition to Macedonia. It also includes former interior minister Gordana Jankuloska, former UBK head Saso Mijalkov, and Toni Jakimovski, head of Mijalkov's cabinet.
They are accused of illegally destroying two systems for interception of communications of the Interior Ministry. ba/16:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:46 PM | Macedonia, Serbia coordinate working hours of border phytosanitary inspections
The border phytosanitary inspection of Serbia at the Presevo border crossing starting Sunday will wo...
- 4:24 PM | FM: Vucic should take signature off Brussels Agreement
Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic will recommend President Aleksandar Vucic that he took off the ...
- 3:52 PM | BBC: Skripal asked Putin if he could return home
Sergei Skripal wrote to President Putin asking to be allowed to return home, a friend of the former ...
- 3:27 PM | Greek media: FM Dimitrov might visit Athens after Vienna talks
Two Greek television channels have reported that Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov told Gr...
- 2:13 PM | Greece opposition party criticizes Tsipras for his response to question from MIA reporter
The opposition party New Democracy has accused Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of addressing national ...