- Wednesday, November 08, 2017 8:52 AM
Skopje, 8 November 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Environment and Physical Planning Sadula Duraki and Deputy Minister Jani Makraduli are set to meet Wednesday with the Skopje Mayor and mayors of the Skopje Planning Region over air pollution in Macedonia's capital.
The meeting will include a presentation of the current state of affairs, legal jurisdictions, current plans, prior experiences and problems, as well as draft-measures and guidelines for future communication and action by the ministry, UNDP, State Environment Inspectorate and the Inspection Council.
UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative Louisa Vinton will also attend the meeting. ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...