- Friday, November 10, 2017 11:07 AM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The newly elected President of the Criminal Court Ivan Dzolev takes Friday an oath before the members of the Judicial Council of the Republic of Macedonia, thus officially assuming the post.
On Nov. 8, The Judicial Council elected Dzolev with 11 votes "for" and two "against" for the President of the Skopje-based Criminal Court (Basic Court Skopje 1).
As MIA reported, the judges Vladimir Pancevski, Ivica Stefanovski, Verka Petkovska, Osman Sabani, Gjoko Ristov and Vesna Dimiskova also ran for the post.
Dzolev replaces the acting President of the Criminal Court Stojance Ribarev, who resigned due to personal reasons. sk/11:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...
- 5:35 PM | New Ukraine, India Ambassadors to Macedonia present credentials to President Ivanov
The new Ukrainian and Indian Ambassadors to Macedonia, Natalia Zadorozhnyuk and Pooja Kapur respec...
- 5:02 PM | One in three women experienced some form of violence: UN Representative to Macedonia
Globally, one in three women or girls have experienced some form of violence, the UN Resident Repres...
- 5:02 PM | Appellate Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Appellate Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder ...