- Friday, November 10, 2017 11:07 AM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The newly elected President of the Criminal Court Ivan Dzolev takes Friday an oath before the members of the Judicial Council of the Republic of Macedonia, thus officially assuming the post.
On Nov. 8, The Judicial Council elected Dzolev with 11 votes "for" and two "against" for the President of the Skopje-based Criminal Court (Basic Court Skopje 1).
As MIA reported, the judges Vladimir Pancevski, Ivica Stefanovski, Verka Petkovska, Osman Sabani, Gjoko Ristov and Vesna Dimiskova also ran for the post.
Dzolev replaces the acting President of the Criminal Court Stojance Ribarev, who resigned due to personal reasons. sk/11:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | DM Sekerinska activities at Munich Security Conference
At the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC), Macedonia's Defense Minister Radmila Seker...
- 4:00 PM | Speaker Xhaferi attends Kosovo independence celebration
Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniver...
- 3:46 PM | BESA Movement elects Afrim Gasi for its leader
Afrim Gashi has been elected Sunday for a new leader of the opposition 'BESA' Movement. At the party...
- 3:19 PM | Massive tax bill takes fizz out of Coca-Cola result
US President Donald Trump's tax overhaul dealt a temporary blow to Coca-Cola, but the beverage giant...
- 2:52 PM | Macedonian Orthodox believers celebrate the Forgiveness Day
Macedonian Orthodox faithful celebrate Procka, a holiday that begins the Great Easter Lent period an...