- Friday, November 10, 2017 1:00 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The 2018 draft-budget guarantees efficient management of state funds, said Prime Minister Zoran Zaev at Friday's press conference.
The Government adopted the draft-Budget on Thursday and forwarded the document to the Parliament.
PM Zaev said the draft-budget contains the recommendations from the public debate, with the basic objective during its drafting being the development component and streamlining more funds for citizens.
"The draft budget secures the state's basic functions, namely the payment of salaries, pensions, social transfers. This is a budget for the citizens and financial stability. It enables conditions for real economic flows and increased realization of capital investments", stressed Zaev. ik/12:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...