- Friday, November 10, 2017 1:00 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The 2018 draft-budget guarantees efficient management of state funds, said Prime Minister Zoran Zaev at Friday's press conference.
The Government adopted the draft-Budget on Thursday and forwarded the document to the Parliament.
PM Zaev said the draft-budget contains the recommendations from the public debate, with the basic objective during its drafting being the development component and streamlining more funds for citizens.
"The draft budget secures the state's basic functions, namely the payment of salaries, pensions, social transfers. This is a budget for the citizens and financial stability. It enables conditions for real economic flows and increased realization of capital investments", stressed Zaev. ik/12:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:30 PM | Minister Spasovski attends Epiphany observance in Pustec
Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski visited Friday Albania's Pustec municipality, attending the ob...
- 2:36 PM | Last three years hottest on record: UN
The last three years were the hottest on record, the United Nations weather agency said Thursday, ci...
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...