- Friday, November 10, 2017 8:50 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Premier Zoran Zaev and Education Minister Renata Deskovski had a meeting Friday with representatives of the Professors Plenum.
At the meeting, professors presented a draft law on higher education they had been working on, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev notified the experiences of the EU countries in this sphere and encouraged the professors to speak up and promote credible ideas, debates for advancing the educational system in Macedonia.
He also commended the Professors Plenum's efforts to restore the university autonomy, saying that it should be a top priority that would contribute to the quality of the higher education, the press release reads. lk/20:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...