- Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:15 PM
Skopje, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - The voting from the second round of the Oct. 29 local elections will be repeated on Sunday at polling station 2901 in Skopje’s municipality of Cair. 719 voters are registered at this polling station.
The Administrative Court accepted BESA appeal and decided the voting process to be repeated at this polling station.
The difference in Cair municipality between mayoral candidates Visar Ganiu of DUI and Zekiri Ibrahimi of BESA was 209 votes in the second round, while at the polling station 2901 the difference was 66 votes.
This is the only re-voting at the 2017 Macedonian local elections which were held on Oct. 15 and 29. sk/13:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:30 PM | Minister Spasovski attends Epiphany observance in Pustec
Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski visited Friday Albania's Pustec municipality, attending the ob...
- 2:36 PM | Last three years hottest on record: UN
The last three years were the hottest on record, the United Nations weather agency said Thursday, ci...
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...