- Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:15 PM
Skopje, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - The voting from the second round of the Oct. 29 local elections will be repeated on Sunday at polling station 2901 in Skopje’s municipality of Cair. 719 voters are registered at this polling station.
The Administrative Court accepted BESA appeal and decided the voting process to be repeated at this polling station.
The difference in Cair municipality between mayoral candidates Visar Ganiu of DUI and Zekiri Ibrahimi of BESA was 209 votes in the second round, while at the polling station 2901 the difference was 66 votes.
This is the only re-voting at the 2017 Macedonian local elections which were held on Oct. 15 and 29. sk/13:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...