- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:38 AM
Skopje, 14 November 2017 (MIA) - Economic Chamber of North-West Macedonia in cooperation with USAID Epi Centre is organsing Tuesday a forum on regulations in the field of spatial planning, construction land and construction works.
The forum emphasizing specific challenges faced by construction companies in the country aims at initiating discussions between the business community and public institutions on shared legal compliance issues.
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski, President of the Economic Chamber of North-West Macedonia Nebi Hoxha and USAID Director of Office for General Development, Edward Gonzales are scheduled to address the event. sk/09:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...