- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:45 PM
Brussels, 14 November 2017 (MIA) - The EU Commissioner for Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn is to visit Macedonia next week.
He announced the visit on his twitter following the meetings with Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani and FM Nikola Dimitrov in Brussels.
I am very much looking forward to my visit to Skopje next week, with political meetings and exchange with civil society, reads Hahn’s twitter account.
He assessed the meeting with Osmani and Dimitrov as excellent.
I am confident that government will use positive momentum and we will see further reform results by end of the year. This requires constructive cooperation of all political forces, including the opposition, Hahn emphasized.
All issues related to Macedonia’s European agenda were discussed at Monday’s meeting in Brussels. sk/12:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...