- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:31 PM
Pristina, 14 November 2017 (MIA) - Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said he believed that next year Kosovo and Serbia would sign the normalization and reconciliation agreement.
"I also believe 2018 will be a decisive year for the Euro-Atlantic perspective of the Western Balkans."
Thaci on Tuesday said the Euro-Atlantic perspective largely depended on the capability, courage and readiness of the countries themselves to overcome mutual outstanding issues.
"I have been working very hard in this sphere, because I believe there is nothing more important than peace, reconciliation and good neighborly relations. Thus, I believe that next year we should sign the historic treaty with Serbia on normalization of ties and reconciliation," President Thaci said at the opening of the NATO and Western Balkans conference. ba/14:29
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...