- Monday, November 20, 2017 10:44 AM
Skopje, 20 November 2017 (MIA) - The hearing for "Bribe" trial in which the Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is charged, scheduled to continue Monday in Skopje-based Criminal Court, is adjourned to Dec. 25, 2017.
The trial is adjourned awaiting the decision on whether the video footage of the special investigative measures published on YouTube can be evidence in the proceedings that will be reached by the Court of Appeal on Nov. 27.
PM Zaev accompanied by his lawyers appeared Monday at the scheduled hearing.
Zoran Zaev in his capacity of the mayor of Strumica is being charged for asking for a bribe of approximately EUR 160,000 from a Strumica businessman Ivan Nikolov for the privatisation of construction land.
Moreover, hearing about Centar municipality violence case in which VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is charged is to be held on Monday in the Criminal Court. sk/10:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:46 PM | Macedonia, Serbia coordinate working hours of border phytosanitary inspections
The border phytosanitary inspection of Serbia at the Presevo border crossing starting Sunday will wo...
- 4:24 PM | FM: Vucic should take signature off Brussels Agreement
Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic will recommend President Aleksandar Vucic that he took off the ...
- 3:52 PM | BBC: Skripal asked Putin if he could return home
Sergei Skripal wrote to President Putin asking to be allowed to return home, a friend of the former ...
- 3:27 PM | Greek media: FM Dimitrov might visit Athens after Vienna talks
Two Greek television channels have reported that Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov told Gr...
- 2:13 PM | Greece opposition party criticizes Tsipras for his response to question from MIA reporter
The opposition party New Democracy has accused Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of addressing national ...