- Monday, November 20, 2017 10:44 AM
Skopje, 20 November 2017 (MIA) - The hearing for "Bribe" trial in which the Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is charged, scheduled to continue Monday in Skopje-based Criminal Court, is adjourned to Dec. 25, 2017.
The trial is adjourned awaiting the decision on whether the video footage of the special investigative measures published on YouTube can be evidence in the proceedings that will be reached by the Court of Appeal on Nov. 27.
PM Zaev accompanied by his lawyers appeared Monday at the scheduled hearing.
Zoran Zaev in his capacity of the mayor of Strumica is being charged for asking for a bribe of approximately EUR 160,000 from a Strumica businessman Ivan Nikolov for the privatisation of construction land.
Moreover, hearing about Centar municipality violence case in which VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is charged is to be held on Monday in the Criminal Court. sk/10:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...