- Tuesday, December 05, 2017 11:20 AM
Skopje, 5 December 2017 (MIA) - Trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case "Total" in the Skopje-based Criminal Court has been adjourned until Thursday.
Journalist Dragan Pavlovic-Latas is charged with tax evasion as owner and manager of marketing and consulting companies "Total DOOEL Skopje", "Mediamaks", and "Total Media Centar DOOEL Skopje".
The hearing was adjourned because legal representatives for two of the three companies have not been designated. The defendant was told that his lawyers could be designated as such. Otherwise, the court would assign these representatives.
Pavlovic is suspected of providing false data in financial statements and tax returns in period 2008-2015 with the intent of avoiding the payment of taxes. The legal entities damaged the budget by EUR 121,000, while the suspect by EUR 63,000. ik/11:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...