- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Final conference of EU-funded project "Programme for (Self) Employment of Single Mothers", implemented in Skopje, Bitola and Stip over the past year, will be held on Thursday.
The programme, implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia, Association of Business Women, and Institute for Management Support, was intended for preparation and enhancement of competence of women-single mothers on the labor market.
Training on development of business skills and vocational training were held over the course of the project. ik/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...