- Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:09 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case "Total" is scheduled in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Thursday.
Journalist Dragan Pavlovic-Latas is charged with tax evasion as owner and manager of marketing and consulting companies "Total DOOEL Skopje", "Mediamaks", and "Total Media Centar DOOEL Skopje".
The hearing was adjourned on Tuesday because legal representatives for two of the three companies have not been designated. The defendant was told that his lawyers could be designated as such. Otherwise, the court would assign these representatives.
Pavlovic is suspected of providing false data in financial statements and tax returns in period 2008-2015 with the intent of avoiding the payment of taxes. The legal entities damaged the budget by EUR 121,000, while the suspect by EUR 63,000. ik/09:09
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...