- Thursday, December 07, 2017 11:19 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Thursday's hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case "Total" in the Skopje-based Criminal Court has been adjourned. The date for the new hearing is yet to be determined.
The defense lawyers urged the court to ensure video and audio recording of the trial in order to remove any doubts, while the judge said the courtroom having this equipment was overbooked and therefore did not specify the date for the trial resumption.
Journalist Dragan Pavlovic-Latas is charged with tax evasion as owner and manager of marketing and consulting companies "Total DOOEL Skopje", "Mediamaks", and "Total Media Centar DOOEL Skopje".
Pavlovic is suspected of providing false data in financial statements and tax returns in period 2008-2015 with the intent of avoiding the payment of taxes. The legal entities damaged the budget by EUR 121,000, while the suspect by EUR 63,000. ik/11:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:43 AM | Tens of thousands of Romanians brave snow for corruption protest
ens of thousands of Romanians marched through heavy snow in Bucharest on Saturday in protest against...
- 10:34 AM | Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
A 12-hour siege of a luxury hotel by gunmen in the Afghan capital has come to an end, security force...
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...